"stop volunteering for shit!"

Thursday, March 29, 2007

NyQuil rocks

So I'm running for Vice President of my class('09) and i just assumed that no one was going to run against me because I hadn't heard from anyone that there was. But today I found out that someone who has never even been on SGA is going to run for Vice Pres of '09 also. This adds to my stress level a little bit. I'm gonna start making posters and such this weekend. I'm going really try for this because I think i should win this position and if i don't, i won't be on SGA next year because someone is running for a '09 position next year. My plan to put up posters all over campus and make my name be known.

I'm getting better also. Not much coughing and not much runny nose either. I'm still not 100% but this is a lot better than i was a few days ago. Thank you NyQuil.

I'm dropping a class tomorrow. It requires a practicum that needs to be completed by the end of april and I won't be able to do that; it will cause too much stress. It doesn't fill any requirements, it is an intro class and I just wanted to see if I wanted to change to that major. I don't so I'm just going to drop it to prevent more stress about the practicum.

Other than school, things are fine.

No comments: