"stop volunteering for shit!"

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

ah haha

SO last night was hilarious!!!!

I got back from studying in the library around 10:30. I got some posters from hammond and planned to make some election posters. But then I got high...(Afro man..haha). I didn't need anything to feel it. Damn. Marissa and Maria were both laughing up a storm. I was trying to make a poster and that was just not happening. I was really having a hard time thinking of what to do, so i ended up just giving up.
So while we were having a great time, we decided to go to the radio station to visit beardy. Maria doesn't want to go so after I get a bowl of cheerios and raisins, Marissa and I start walking to Thompson. The walk was cold and we saw loud drunk people on the way. We get there fine.
The radio station room was filled with all these amazing drawings and sayings. It was interesting. I decide to call Maria on the room phone and she tells me that she was just listening and could hear us in the background. She then tells me that she is going to leave in a few minutes and join us, but told me to not tell marissa. I say ok and hang up. Tom, Tim and Even come back from store 24 and sit down to eat with their computers.
Time flys by and no maria, so then i get a little scared, because it is late and there are some creepy people in fitchburg. So go to the next room and call her and she picks up and said she is going to leave now. I guess she was spacing out or something.
Maria shows up, Marissa is suprised and then matt plays a song that he played last week that I had liked. The song is so happy and upbeat. I love it. This night is amazing. Then Matt's radio shift ends and we all start to leave. The boys head towards Russell and we start walking towards Mara. On the way, Marissa pulls out one of Maria's condoms that she found was a little open, Maria takes it, spits on it and places it on a funny location on campus. I was laughing so hard, my abs hurt.
She then takes out some anger that we all have on our matainence guy and takes the mop near the front door and sticks it on the first floor bathroom door. That also make me laugh pretty hard.
Then the night ended and we all went to bed...with a smile.

I was good to have a fun night since I have been stressed so much lately. I have tons to do tonight, study, study, study.

No comments: