"stop volunteering for shit!"

Monday, April 9, 2007

smile

Went to Marissa's for easter. It was fun. I got to meet her whole family! I got to see Vow and everyone. She didn't make any cookies ;( but it was quite alright because there was so much desert. It was so cold that day, i had flip flops on and my feets were cold.

I've been so busey lately that its kinda been frusterating. I haven't much time to just chill and do nothing. I have to make time for things like that. Elections are this week and maria is running for SGA president against Juan and its really intense. By the end of this week, we will find out who will be president. People could be really happy or frusterated depending on who wins. We'll see what happens. I also have to register for classes this week and I don't even have all my classes picked out because one of the classes that I picked was cancelled.
I am going home this weekend. I am excited for that. I get to see brandon, my mom and maybe yajaira. I haven't seen my mom in a long time. So this will be exciting.

There's a boy. I'm having fun. I like hanging out with him a lot. We'll see how this goes also. It makes me smile. :)

No comments: