"stop volunteering for shit!"

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm currently home for the weekend. It so different, I haven't been home in a while. I do like it though because I can pretty much do what I want, sleep in until whenever because no one is around. I do only live with my mom, she makes me some fine scrambled eggs for breakfast. well it is lunch time but its breakfast for me.

Oh and friday I hung out with brandon. His friend Drew came from boston and we went to a show in Amherst. Came back to my house and went to bed, we all were pretty tired.

Yesterday my mom hung out; we went shopping at the mall, got me some new clothes. I got some awesome new shoes, their definitly phat. We went to faces also. I love going there and seeing all the new stuff that they have. It is just a great place to window shop, they have so many interesting things to look at/play with. I got some sunglasses and a cute head band. So after all this shopping, we went to Spoleto Express, of course. I got my usual plus some gorgonzola bread to take home for later. That restaurant is amazing. The food is so good and they make it so quick. THEN mom and I went to see the reaping. It sounded like a good movie but it was ok. A lot of it was about the bible, and I don't know much about it so I was confused. I wouldn't say it was a good movie either. It was a good day though hanging out with my mom.

WHY IS IT SNOWING?!?!?!?!

No comments: