"stop volunteering for shit!"

Friday, March 9, 2007

It's Spring Break!

It is now Spring Break! I am so happy now! NO more tests for 2 weeks! Hell yea!

I didn't drink last night, I wanted to be all set for the midterm that I had today. I planned to just sit in my room and listen to music and study but I decided that I wanted to go to the Beach Party in the pub.
So before the beach party started, I played pool with Nate in the gameroom. I royally suck at it but I plan to get better when I get back from break during my shifts (I work there). Then we went to the Beach Party, no one was there. Marissa and Maria were working there so I hung out with them. Also Nate and I played Battleship which was challenging because the music was so loud. We then played checkers and I beat him. I am usually horrible at it too.
Cait, Lauren C. and LB and Meg showed up drunk; it was quite amuzing.
I left with them after a while to walk back to my room to start studying.
I study for a while and then decide to go to bed. Jen was also exhausted. The after a while I hear what seemed to be a heated argument. I was concerned but didn't want to get involved so i tried to sleep, nope that doesn't work.
Then after a while I hear marissa and a new man voice so I went to go check it out because I was definitly not sleeping until i heard what had happened. It was Marissa, Scott and this kid Andy from mara 7. Marissa told me who and what about the argument and yea, she was upset.
We hung out for a while and then they all decided they wanted to smoke so i went to bed. I fell right asleep thank god.

So after i pack I'm off to get my mom at the bus station in worcester. Then we're going to tewksbury to visit my cousin and aunt till sunday.
I'm be going home until tueday. Then i'm off till florida till friday. I'm wicked excited, I need some sun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah who got a mention! NATE NATE NATE lol