"stop volunteering for shit!"

Sunday, March 18, 2007

so my spring break has been amazing!
i went to Florida with Beth to stay at her friends grandmas house. We went to Miami beach, the beach in Del ray and we went to the bar. It was a great week that was filled with much needed relaxation and also some drinking at night. I got a tan and a little burned. But i knew that was going to happen.
Right now I'm sitting in the west palm beach airport waiting for my plane to leave. I really don't want this to end. I've had so much fun and don't want it to end! I was supposed to be back on Friday but the humongous amount of snow cancelled my flight. Which meant 2 more days of sunshine.
I never went to sleep last night either. BAH! I have to drive from Albany to home and then home to school right after. I may just sleep at home and get up early in the morning to drive back to school. But i also don't like the idea of getting up early.
this week is going to suck. I'm going to be in such a bad mood because of the cold and because I'm burnt a little bit.
I NEED SLEEP!
I also will be going to the gym hardcore so that I can look extra good in my new bathing suit this summer. hell yeaa.

[EDIT] 6:17pm It is never a good idea to pull an all nighter before flying home. I am exhausted!

No comments: