"stop volunteering for shit!"

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Old LJ

I just wanted something new and i've have had a livejournal since january of 2004. Time for a change.
It's always neat to go back and read what you have read in the past and i always laugh at myself because I used to always yell at people threw it. Yea i'll probably print some of them out so i can view them and laugh some more when i'm older.

So things have been ok. Having so many tests in a week has been stressing me out. I got one back that i had last week on tuesday and i did horrible. I thought I was going to perfrom well on that test but i guess not. Studying has never been my thing.
I only have one more test on friday and then i'm outta here. I'll be picking up mom in the bes station in worcester around 5ish and heading to my aunts house for a few days

I am very excited for next week. Beth and I are heading down to West Palm Beach, FL to stay at her friend's grandmother's house. All I plan to do is relax, read a book, maybe do some sudoku and also try to get some color in my skin. It has been wicked cold this week and it is making me even more excited. I also haven't seen beth in a long time.


I need to wax my eyebrows, they're getting bad.

No comments: