"stop volunteering for shit!"

Sunday, March 11, 2007

almost there...

SO I spent this weekend at my cousin's house. I picked up my mom on friday in worcester so she could enjoy the weekend with us also.
On friday my my cousin Suzanne, her husband Geoff, their son Tyler, my cousin Paul, his girlfriend Kaitlin, my aunt Linda, my mom and me ate dinner at Suzanne and Geoffs house. It was a great time. I havent seen all of them in a long time. I haven't seen my mom in about 3 weeks also so it was nice to see her.
Today I helped my cousin clean some of her basement out, I helped her carry the heavy stuff up the stairs because she is pregnant and gets tired easily. We did a lot and I was definitly tired afterwards.

Then I came home, took a shower and hung out with Yajaira. We decided to go to blockbuster and rent a dvd. We decided on Dane Cook's Tourgasum. Then i saw the 2 dvds for $20 and I had to do it. I ended up buying Saw III and Jackass 2. Two very different movies, but i love them. We watched Tourgasum, It wasn't what I thought it was going to be. It was more behind the scenes and not much about the stand up. One of the episodes was at Fitchburg and I saw people that I go to school with on there which was exciting. But Yajaira and I turned it off and watched some tv instead of watching more episodes.
I have to stop spending money. I only have about $300 for florda, hopefully i won't spend it all while i'm there. I do get my packcheck when i get back to school but i'm scared that we will spend too much money on taxi rides or food. I haven't really traveled without my mom, so i don't really know a lot about how much a trip costs or anything. But i'm sure I will be fine. I'll be thinking about all the time what I'm spending and all that.
I'm so happy about going, its still not real to me.

No comments: