"stop volunteering for shit!"

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

So the word for this week would be overwhelmed.

Coming back to school after having a really nice and relaxing weak was horrible. So many things are happening at once that i don't know achieve them all.
Advising just started so I have to talk to my advisor, talk to my Expanding Horizons person.
I have to figure out what I want to do this summer, I was thinking of possibly staying in fitchburg to work and hopefully take some classes. It would be nice because I would be making money, I wouldn't have to pay for housing and I wouldn't have to worry about transfering credits. But what isn't nice about it is I wouldn't be able to spend the summer with my mom, I would have a limited time that I could take classes which limits classes I can take, there are a lot of hours.

Also I have tests coming up, many events that I am involved in planning, a huge presentation that needs to be A quality that I need to start working on.
I also have to continue filling out applications (another scholorship and for EHP mentor)

I have just been drained every day. I was very tired coming to school and I am still not rested up. Then friends have been naging me about hanging out with them and complaing that I never have time, which I don't. I usually only get to hang out and see people within my clubs and activities so it is hard to find time to hang out with the people outside of them.
I love school a lot but one thing about it that I am horrible at and don't like doing because of that aspect is writing papers. I cannot put thoughts together and make them sound good. My papers are always all over the place. I have never been good at it and I wish I was better. I can never think of words when I want to use them also.

I really cannot wait until next year when I am living in a townhouse. I will have my own single room. I like having a roommate but I also like being able to just get dressed and not worry about someone else coming in. Also some people in my suite are very loud at times. I know on weekends people are always loud when they get some drink in them but these girls are loud all the time and they are very sober. I just don't like hearing it all the time. It's just getting irritating.

Here is a picture from spring break:



That was taken right before we went to eat Chinese food with Allison's grandmother.

No comments: