"stop volunteering for shit!"

Monday, May 28, 2007

Paper City

I didn't really do anything this weekend.
I saw jen and we caught up on everything. We also watched Because I said so with Diane Keaton, it was cute but not the best movie.
But thats it, so different than at school, no drinking or staying up late with friends, its relaxing because I get some sleep but it also feels a little boring.
I am going to hang out with Brandon next weekend and also catch up with him and hopefully do some drinking. I miss those times in the summer where we used to get hammered and have the best of times. Hopefully we will relive that.

Honestly I have come to realize that I love being single. That small amount of sue-do relationship that I had made me think a lot when it was over. I used to be sad that I had been single for so long but now I realize why. I like being my own independent person. I rather focus my energy on school and activities that will affect my future help me in the long run. School has always been important to me but in college it has increased even more, I want to do the best I can and I think being in a relationship and its demands will steer me away from that.
So what I'm getting at is I'm not going to be looking for anything until after college. I mean if someone comes my way and I find that this person is perfect for me, I won't totally turn it down but I won't be alooking.
I'm going to have fun while I can.

No comments: