"stop volunteering for shit!"

Friday, May 25, 2007

summer summer

i feel really relieved right now!
i went from having no job for the summer to be totally set. I applied for a summer camp counselor position at the recreation center in Northampton of which i used to attend every summer when i was little and I got it. That doesn't start until the beginning of July. But now I'm babysitting the kids next door to me a couple days a week which is nice. It works out because they only need me for a couple of weeks and then I'm right into the counselor position and when that ends i have training for the peer mentor program at Fitchburg.
I am also taking 2 night classes right now to catch up until the end of June. So I'm quite busy during the week. I'm still unpacking my stuff from school, i hate it.
I'm looking forward to seeing friends too. I'm seeing an old friend tonight to catch up on things.
alright I'm out

No comments: