"stop volunteering for shit!"

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tomorrow is Spree Day at Fitchburg State College. It includes the last day of classes and lost of students drinking. It also includes state police, campus police and Fitchburg police. I definitly will be drinking that day but not seriously until after my test at 2pm. I need a good grade on this test for me to do well for my overall grade. I am retaking two previous tests and I plan to do well for those also. I'm interested to see what the campus will look tomorrow becasue last year I pretty much stayed in the whole time because it was raining. Tomorrow is supossed to be wonderful weather; with sunny skies and 84 degree weather. It will be fun to watch others be arressted for dumb things, it always happens.

I am still really excited and amazed to be a peer mentor for the Expanding Horizons program. I really wanted to be one and I am finally one. I will be able to help other people and I love that. I want to give back to what has helped me so greatly. Plus it pays so I'll have some money in my pocket for the begining of next year. I will also have jobs during the year to help my small gameroom paychecks.

I can't believe that I will be leaving here in about a week. I can't believe that in about a week, I have to pack up my stuff and put it all in my car. my room will be all white again. wow. This year has been amazing. My life has changed a lot this year too and I'm excited for more changed next year. I hope there are going to improvments too not only in my life but also at my school because there are a lot of aspects that need to be improved. There seems to be interest at SGA to improv things and I hope that everyone follows through on their interest.

As for the summer, I'm pretty excited. I'll hopefully be working and I will be taking classes in the begining. I will be very busey but it won't be any different than being at fitchburg. It will be sad, being away from my friends. I'll be missing them a lot but I hopefully will be visiting them during the summer. I'm going to be visiting marissa at fitchburg a lot because i will miss her and the school. I'm excited to see the changes that are going to be happening at the school before the fall.

No comments: