"stop volunteering for shit!"

Friday, September 7, 2007

I guess i skipped writing in my blog over the summer. There are a few reasons. I was super busy with taking two classes at the beginning of the summer and then directly after that I worked at a summer camp until the end of the summer. I worked with 5th and 6th graders. I had so much fun! I have avoided it because I didn't think I would enjoy it but I did a lot. We went on hikes once or two times a week and played dodge ball pretty much everyday. That is a flipping good time.
I am really excited to be back at school. Even though I had a great time during the summer, I still missed my friends and my college lifestyle. I already am busy with so many things. I have 6 classes, student government, I'm an Expanding Horizons Peer Mentor, I work in the gameroom and I'm thinking of joining the Psych Club since I'm a psych major. So I'm full with things. I love it though, I love being busy all the time; keeps me on my toes.
I live in a townhouse this year, which means I have my own room and a kitchen to cook in. I only got a 5 meal plan so I will be using it frequently.
The events on campus have been great so far and so much fun! I hope the college keeps them up. The freshman this year go to everything, so everything is full with people which is great. Hopefully more people will be spending time on campus during the weekends this year.
I have so much reading this semester. I hope to keep up with it as best as possible. I'm going to try to do as much of it as possible during the weekends so I don't have to worry about it during the week because that is my busiest time.
I love meeting new people...

No comments: